IT Auditor & Asset Lifecycle Manager, Berkshire
IT Auditor & Asset Lifecycle Manager
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000 + Benefits
About the Role
Ideally from a Technology Governance Audit Risk background, you will be responsible for the assurance reviews covering a broad range of key technology risks with a specific focus on Shadow IT and Asset Lifecycle Management, working closely with local markets. You will be required to guide management with governance and control implementation in line with related policies by identifying corrective actions where gaps exist and report this to key stakeholders. Essentially, you will be required shape and drive compliance to the company’s policies and related programs in all their markets and group.
* An awareness of risk management, including developing governance, consistent processes and a thriving risk culture in the organisation.
* Experience in managing teams
* Experience in IT audit including application audits, general control reviews and/or data review
* Technology assurance, compliance or risk management experience (managing reviews and reporting findings)
* Strong stakeholder management skills, documentation and presentation skills
* At least one risk, audit, or governance certification e.g., CISA, CRISK, CGEIT or equivalent
* A fluency of the English language both written and spoken
* Knowledge of relevant Frameworks (e.g., SOX, ISO 27001/27002, COBIT, etc)
About the Company:
This is a responsible global service provider offering an excellent opportunity for career progression and recognition!